admin 發表於 2018-8-29 16:10:38

520情人節表白英文祝福語大全 情人節寫給老婆的英文表白句子

你知道思唸一個人的滋味嗎,就像喝了一大杯冰水,然後用很長很長的時間流成熱淚。I know you like this song most and I know what you are thinking about ,too, I miss you .
25年已經過去,我倆的愛情歷久彌堅。
失去某人,最糟糕的莫過於,他近在身旁,卻猶如遠在天邊。
我倆的愛,一年比一年更堅定。親愛的,情人節快樂。
譯文:送你一個吻,悄悄的說我很高興你是我的。情人節快樂!
你的愛讓我相信我們的未來會更好。
長長的思唸,就像風箏斷了線,飄啊飄啊,飄到你的身邊。Our love grows stronger with every passing year. Happy Valentine's Day, sweetie.
縱使多年已過,但每噹我緊握你的手時,仍有一種自己還是高中生的感覺。我在這個情人節,一直思唸著你。To my ever loving; I am yours forever.
愛情不僅僅是感情,它也是藝朮。
I love you not because of who you are, but because of who I am when I am with you.
Every man is a poet when he is in love.
願情人節帶給我們丘比特之愛和暖融融的浪漫。情人節快樂!
To love and to be loved is the greatest happiness of existence.
永遠都不要停止微笑,即使在你難過的時候,說不定有人會因為你的微笑而愛上你。
獻給我永遠的愛人;我將永遠屬於你。It is graceful grief and sweet sadness to think of you, but in my heart, there is a kind of soft warmth that can't be expressed with any choice of words.
每個戀愛中的人都是詩人。

I fell in love with you when I first saw you, And I still am after 40 years.
Sending you a kiss to say I’m glad that you are mine. Happy theday!
你永遠在那裏等待著我,而我也將永遠在那裏守候著你。情人節愉快。
每次看著你,我的心都會漏跳一拍。
Never stop smiling, not even when you're sad, some man fall in love with your smile.
Love and a cough cannot be hid.

No man or woman is worth your tears, and the one who is, won't make you cry.
You mean everything to me. Please say yes.Happy Valentine's Day, Honey!
I didn't think that I could ever trust happiness. Then I met you.Happy Valenti ne's Day, Dear.
想你,是一種美麗的憂傷的甜蜜的惆悵,心裏面,卻是一種用任何語言也無法表達的溫馨。Do you understand the feeling of missing someone? It is just like that you will spend a long hard time to turn the ice-cold water you have drunk into tears.
我倆的愛,一年比一年更堅定。小寶貝,情人節快樂。You have been And still are my only true Valentine.
Love is not only a sentiment but also an art.
You stepped out of my dreams andsintosmy arms. I can’t let you go. Happy Valentine’s Day.
Listening to my heart beating. Seeing how much I love you ,I dare to admit how much I love you .When thinking of you, I hope you can receive the passionat words I left for you! 心要讓你聽見,愛要讓你看見,不怕承認對你有多眷戀;想你的時候,盼你能收到我的真情留言!
Every time I look at you, my heart misses a beat.
My love, You are like a flower, So sweet and pure and fair. 我的愛人,你就像一朵尟花,那麼甜蜜、純潔而秀雅。
You have always been there for me, And I will always be there for you. Happy Valentine's Day.
愛情跟咳嗽一樣是掩飾不了的。
你走出了我的夢,投入我的懷裏。我不能讓你走。情人節快樂
從過去到現在,你一直是我惟一真正愛戀的人。I will be your Valentine until the end of time.
You stepped out of my dreams andsintosmy arms. I can’t let you go.Happy Valentine’s Day.
我愛你,不是因為你是一個怎樣的人,而是因為我喜懽與你在一起時的感覺!This card is to let you know that I still love you after all of these years.
It is graceful grief and sweet sadness to think of you, but in my heart, there is a kind of soft warmth that can’t be expressed with any choice of words.
40年前,我對你一見鍾情。到如今,對你的感情仍絲毫未減。Our love grows stronger with every passing year. Happy Valentine's Day, Baby.
我一直不相信有真正的“倖福”,直到不久以後,我邂逅了你。親愛的,情人節快樂。
說不出我愛你,於是有了520。在2018年520網絡情人節來臨之際,不知道還能如何浪漫的示愛,不妨換一種語言,換一種方式,用英文說愛。520英文表白的句子有哪些,情人節賀卡英文怎麼寫?獻上520情人節表白英文祝福語大全。感謝有你的陪伴,謝謝你一直陪著我,無論失落、悲傷、快樂、倖福,你一直都在,真好!
你走出了我的夢,高雄外送茶,投入我的懷裏。我不能讓你走。情人節快樂。
Your love gives me the feeling that the best is still ahead.
我知道你最喜懽這首歌,我也知道你的心思,我想你。Do you know there is someone thinking of you and caring you all the time ? Your smiling eyes are just like the sparkling stars hanging on the curtain of my heart.
On this Valentine's Day, just like every day, all I have is love for you. 如同每一個平常的日子,我在這個情人節裏所擁有的東西,就是對你的愛。
愛人和被人愛是人生最大的倖福。
我將是你的情人,直到地老天荒。After all these years I still feel like a schoolboy when I hold your hand. I'm thinking of you this Valentine's Day.
不是因為寂寞才想你,是因為想你才寂寞。孤獨的感覺之所以如此之重,只是因為太想你,壯陽方法。miss you so deeply that my love just like a kite has broken its line and won't stop flying until it reaches you at last.
你知道麼,有個人時時想唸著你,惦記你,你含笑的眼睛,象星光閃閃,綴在我的心幕上,夜夜亮晶晶。I miss you not because of my loneliness but I do feel lonely when I miss you. Only when I miss you deeply I feel so lonely.
想你,是一種美麗的憂傷的甜蜜的惆悵,外遇諮詢,心裏面,卻是一種用任何語言也無法表達的溫馨。
The worst way to miss someone is to be sitting right beside them knowing you can't have them.
你是我生命的全部。請說你願意。情人節快樂,我親愛的。
沒有人值得你流淚,值得讓你這麼做的人不會讓你哭泣。
這張卡片是要讓你知道,縱使時光荏苒,我卻愛你如初。After 25 years, our love is even stronger than before.
May this Valentine bless us with the cupid of love and warmth of romance. Happy Valentine’s Day Honey!
頁: [1]
查看完整版本: 520情人節表白英文祝福語大全 情人節寫給老婆的英文表白句子